Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller
The Tow-Pro Elite is an electric brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications whilst requiring minimal dash space. Simple to install and operate.
Tow-Pro Elite Electric Trailer Brake Controller - Version 3
The Tow-Pro Elite trailer brake controller offers selectable Proportional or User Controlled trailer braking modes allowing the user to choose the braking style depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference. Including Active Calibration which constantly monitors the direction of travel, the unit will even calibrate with no trailer attached whilst maintaining the ability to mount in any orientation.
The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes and will operate from either 12V or 24V vehicle systems without the need for manual selection or extra components or wiring.
5 Reasons to stop with Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller
1. A new level of towing safety, unmatched in the market
2. Puts safe braking at your fingertips
3. Two types of braking
- Proportional Mode (Inertia sensing) for highway conditions, trailer brakes are applied at a proportional level to the vehicle braking level
- User Controlled Mode for off road, the trailer brakes are applied to the level set by the user
4. Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles the acceptable voltage input range is between 9V and 32V
5. Operates both Electric and Electric/hydraulic trailer brakes
*Tow-Pro Elite may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.
Operating Voltage: 9 - 32VDC
Input Fuse Rating: 30A
Standby Current Draw: <10mA
Output System Voltage: 12VDC
Output Current Rating (Cont.): 25A
Dimensions: 85L x 100W x 30H (mm)
Warranty: 2 Years
Wiring kits for many vehicles are available in a sperarate product listing. See SKU code R1339
FOR ORDERS UNDER $199 VALUE:
Urban Delivery $7.90
Rural Delivery $12.90
FOR ORDERS OVER $199 VALUE: Free Delivery *
* We reserve the right to revise the free delivery offer on some bulky items (for example a large fridge travelling to Te Anau). In this case we will endeavor to offer a subsidized freight cost. If the delivery address is outside the North and South Islands (eg. Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Islands), please contact us for a freight quote.
WE ONLY SEND ORDERS WITHIN NEW ZEALAND. If the delivery address is outside the North or South Islands (eg. Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Islands), please contact us for a freight quote. Our automated online freight pricing only applies to North & South Island locations.
DELIVERY TIMES are estimates only and may be extended by factors outside of our control.
North Island (1-2 working days)
North Island Rural (2-3 working days)
South Island (1-3 working days)
South Island Rural (2-5 working days)