Payment & Delivery
Payment via Credit Card / Q Card
When you place your order using the Credit Card payment method, you are re-directed from our website to a secure payment environment where you enter your details. Your card details are confirmed and the funds are reserved for the transaction. Once your order is ready for dispatch, we "complete" the transaction, which instructs your bank to transfer the funds to us. We do not store or have access to your credit card details.
Payment via Bank Transfer / Cheque
Shortly after you have placed your order, we will email you an invoice showing our bank details (for bank transfer) or postal details (for a cheque). Once the bank payment has cleared we’ll dispatch your order.
Processing & Dispatch
Your order will usually be dispatched the same day payment is received (Monday – Friday) however it may occasionally be the next working day.
We don't always have all products in stock. In this case, the product will be sent to you directly from our supplier.
We are based in New Zealand and DO NOT send orders overseas.
Delivery can be made almost anywhere in the North Island, South Island, Stewart Island and Waiheke Island. For other New Zealand islands (Chatham, Great Barrier etc.) we can deliver to a mainland ferry terminal or directly to your shipping agent.
The below transit times are estimates only and may be extended for bulky items or due to factors outside of our control
- North Island (1-2 working days)
- North Island Rural (2-3 working days)
- South Island (1-3 working days)
- South Island Rural (2-4 working days)
How much will delivery cost?
Our new simple approach to delivery charges makes buying from RV World even better value.
Urban Delivery $9.90
Rural Delivery $14.90
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $399 value *
* We reserve the right to revise the delivery offer on some bulky items travelling to the far North or deep South Island (for example, a large fridge travelling to Te Anau). In this case, we will endeavour to offer a subsidised freight cost. If the delivery address is outside the North and South Islands (e.g. Waiheke, Stewart Islands), please contact us for a freight quote.
Your order is insured against damage and loss-in-transit providing you follow a few simple guidelines.
- By signing for the parcel, you are saying it has been received in good order.
- Do not sign for your parcel until you have thoroughly inspected it, and it's in good condition.
- If you have any concerns, if there is visible damage to the outer packaging or something is damaged, you must note this on the paperwork.
- If there is any damage, you need to notify us within 24 hours to qualify for an insurance claim. Do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packing material, or broken items. The delivery company will need to pick up the damaged goods. We are unable to send a replacement until this stage has been reached.
If your parcel has not arrived within a reasonable time (as above), please contact us, and we will track it for you.
Shipping to PO Boxes
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.