Payment & Delivery
Payment via Credit Card
When you place your order using the Credit Card payment method, you are re-directed from our website to a secure payment environment where you enter your details. Your card details are confirmed and the funds are reserved for the transaction. Once your order is ready for dispatch, we "capture" the transaction which instructs the funds to be drawn from your card. We do not store or have access to your credit card details.
Payment via Bank Transfer / Cheque
Shortly after you have placed your order, we will email you an invoice showing our bank details (for bank transfer) or postal details (for a cheque). Once the bank payment has cleared we’ll dispatch your order.
Processing & Dispatch
Your order will usually be dispatched the same day payment is received (Monday – Friday) however it may occasionally be the next working day.
We don't always have all products in stock. In this case, the product will be sent to you directly from our supplier.
We are based in New Zealand and DO NOT send orders overseas.
Delivery can be made almost anywhere in the North Island, South Island, Stewart Island and Waiheke Island. For other New Zealand islands (Chatham, Great Barrier etc.) we can delivery to a mainland ferry terminal or directly to your shipping agent.
The below transit times are estimates only and may be extended by factors outside of our control
- North Island (1-2 working days)
- North Island Rural (2-3 working days)
- South Island (1-3 working day)
- South Island Rural (2-4 working days)
If you require an overnight courier, please call us for a quote and to confirm whether this is possible.
How much will delivery cost?
Our new simple approach to delivery charges makes buying from RV World even better value.
Urban Delivery $7.90
Rural Delivery $12.90
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $199 value.
If the delivery address is outside the North and South Islands (eg. Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Islands), please contact us for a freight quote. Our automated online freight quote only applies to North & South Islands.
Your order is insured against damage and loss-in-transit providing you follow a few simple guidelines.
- By signing for the parcel you are saying it has been received in good order.
- Do not sign for your parcel until you have thoroughly inspected it carefully and it is in good condition.
- If you have any concerns, if there is visible damage to the outer packaging or something is damaged, you must note this on the paperwork.
- If you are unsure or do not have time to fully inspect the parcel, you should sign “Subject To Inspection”
- If there is any damage you need to notify us within 24 hours to qualify for an insurance claim. Do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packing material, or broken items. The delivery company will need to pick up the damaged goods. We are unable to send a replacement until this stage has been reached.
If your parcel has not arrived within a reasonable time (as above), please contact us and we will track it for you.
Shipping to PO Boxes
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.