Ctek CTX Battery Sense
Ctek CTX Battery Sense
The Ctek CTX Battery Sense makes monitoring your lead-acid batteries easy. The Battery Sense consists of a monitor which easily attaches to your battery and connects via bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet via use of an App. With Battery Sense connected you don't have to worry about when to charge. Just walk to your vehicle and Battery Sense with talk to you via bluetooth - you don't even have to start the engine. You can monitor up to five batteries at once. The Ctek CTX Battery Sense will alert users when it detects their battery has reached a critical charge level. The App also has a very user friendly traffic light display that shows how fully the battery is charged. It indicates if it is okay (green), in need of charging soon (orange) or in immediate need of charging (red). By monitoring your batteries you can save time and money by reducing unexpected battery failures and extending your battery life.
For all vehicles with 12V start light ignition lead-acid batteries from 4.5AH
Smartphone applicaton, connects via bluetooth
Continuously measures the battery's state of charge
Gives a practical overview of the status of up to 5 batteries at one time
Notifications if battery's state of charge falls to a critical level and if not connected for a week
Sensor is waterproor to IP67 standard.
2 year warranty
Android OS 4.4 (or higher) and bluetooth 4.0 hardware. IOS 7 (or higher) and bluetooth 4.0 hardware
(iphone 4S or newer)
Installation of CTek CTX Battery Sense
Download the App for Android or IOS and follow these steps.
1. Follow the simple instructions in-app.
2. Find your Battery Sender ID on the Battery Sender or on the box – tip: it’s a barcode.
3. Mount the Battery Sender.
4. Connect the Battery Sender by typing in the Sender ID – tip: be as close as possible to the Battery Sender you are connecting to.
5. Pick a profile shot for your vehicle and name it.
6. You are done, battery sense will keep an eye on your battery
FOR ORDERS UNDER $399 VALUE:
Urban Delivery $9.90
Rural Delivery $14.90
FOR ORDERS OVER $399 VALUE: Free Delivery *
* We reserve the right to revise the free delivery offer on some bulky items (for example, a large fridge travelling to Te Anau). In this case, we will endeavor to offer a subsidized freight cost. If the delivery address is outside the North and South Islands (eg. Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Islands), please contact us for a freight quote.
WE ONLY SEND ORDERS WITHIN NEW ZEALAND. If the delivery address is outside the North or South Islands (eg. Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Islands), please contact us for a freight quote. Our automated online freight pricing only applies to North & South Island locations.
DELIVERY TIMES Due to the current outbreak, we are experience some disruptions to our normal service. Order dispatch and delivery times are being impacted by workforce sickness and isolation requirements for staff throughout our team and our supply chain. Although we use many courier options, the below NZ Couriers Network Status will give a good indication which regions are experiencing significant freight delays
As a general rule, please allow an additional 3 working days for the below estimates (which may be extended by factors outside our control).
North Island (2-4 working days)
North Island Rural (3-5 working days)
South Island (2-5 working days)
South Island Rural (3-6 working days)